easyJet Plus Membership Terms and Conditions
- easyJet Plus membership entitles members to benefits which are detailed on the easyJet plus website.
- easyJet Plus may entitle you to other special offers from easyJet and/or our selected partners. These will be advised to you at the time of application for membership and may be updated during the membership year.
- Membership and any benefits provided by the membership are strictly personal and cannot be gifted or sold. Benefits do not apply to an entire booking made by the cardholder,only to the cardholder him/herself.
- You must use your membership number to receive benefits.
- The name on the membership card must match name in photo ID used for travelling with easyJet. No refunds will be issued for member benefits mistakenly booked separately.
- No refunds will be issued for member benefits used prior to membership start date.
- Benefits provided by third parties are subject to the terms and conditions of the third party.
How to Join
- easyJet Plus primary card membership may only be purchased by individuals aged 18 or over
- easyJet Plus membership can be purchased online on plus.easyJet.com by completing an online application form, or on board from our cabin crew. Membership fees will be advised to you at the time of application.
- easyJet may refuse membership to any person and may terminate membership at any time.
- Membership of easyJet Plus commences with the receipt of the membership ID number enabling you to book and use all benefits.
Renewals and cancellation
- After initial purchase you will have a 14 day cooling off period where you will be able to cancel your membership without giving any reason and have a foll refund. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by going to the ‘Manage my account’ section on the easyJet Plus website. If you are unable to access the website you can email or call our customer service team. You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cooling off period has expired.
*Our customer services team is available 7 days a week between 8am & 8pm (UK Local).
- Auto Renew: easyJet Plus membership is an on-going subscription which means that your membership is continuous and will be renewed automatically on the day following the last day of your membership year (a membership year is 12 months from the date you received your easyJet Plus membership ID number). Payment will be processed automatically from the most recent credit or debit card used when joining or renewing easyJet Plus. If your original credit or debit card has expired the payment may still be processed as it is the associated account that is charged. You will receive a notification by email 40 days prior to expiry of your membership informing you that your membership will be renewed automatically. You will be able to opt out of your upcoming auto renewal online by going to the ‘Manage my account’ section of the easyJet Plus website at least 5 days prior to the expiry of your membership
- Upon your auto renewal you will also have a 14 day cooling off period where you will be able to cancel your membership without giving any reason and have a foll refund by going to the ‘Manage my account’ section on the easyJet Plus website. If you are unable to access the website you can email or call our customer service team. You may use the model cancellation form set out in paragraph 18, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cooling off period has expired.
- If you cancel your membership during the cooling off period, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you for the new membership year using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. You will not incur any fees as a resolt of the reimbursement.
- After the 14 days cooling off period from the date of initial purchase or from the date of auto renewal, you will not be able to claim a foll or partial refund of your membership, except in the case below.
- Where in easyJet’s opinion any variation to these terms and conditions is materially detrimental to you, easyJet will notify you by email at least 10 days before the change takes effect, and you will have the right to cancel your membership before the change takes effect and a pro rata amount will be refunded to you. Once your membership is terminated or cancelled, you will not be entitled to easyJet Plus benefits.
- Model Cancellation Form
To easyJet Customer Service [insert relevant email address of Customer Service team below]
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract for easyJet Plus membership, ordered on [insert date],
[insert name of member]
[insert address of member]
Receiving your card
- We endeavour to ensure that cards are delivered by post within 21 days of purchase unless you have requested and purchased a registered post option through the website.
- If your card gets lost, stolen or misplaced, you can purchase a replacement card on the ‘Manage my account section on the easyJet Plus website.
- A primary card holder with a primary membership can purchase additional cards for their partner (Partner Card), other adolts (additional adolt cards) and children (Child card)
- Children over the age of (2) must have their own membership card to be entitled to receive the benefits with the accompanying member parent/guardian.
Use of Your Personal Data
- easyJet may vary these terms and conditions from time to time. The latest terms and conditions will be available on the easyJet Plus website.
- easyJet may also vary or withdraw any benefits or any terms and conditions applicable to the benefits at any time.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.